Monday, March 19, 2007
About Me
- Name: Sheryl Renee
My purpose in life is to Glorify GOD in ALL that I do! I believe God in God The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost. I believe Jesus is God's Son who died for our sins so that we can have eternal life through Jesus. I believe that all who trust and believe in the LORD will be reunited with their loved ones in heaven who also put their faith and trust in the LORD. On that Glorious day we will get to see our beautiful Robert!! We miss being with you Rob!
Previous Posts
- What a neat opportunity to be on the cover of a ma...
- My little man having fun at the park!
- Santa Clause!!
- Okay, so I started a blog and have done nothing wi...
- Our sweet kitties!Norma and GetitaNorma, our Sphyn...
- I had so much fun yesterday doing Amy's bridal por...
- My two wonderful boys! Sons are a heritage fr...
- This is me!!

<< Home