
Manna PhotoGraphics 2007 Fall Advertisement designed by Hype Advertising www.redhype.com
I really like this slogan Wherever the path of life takes you...Manna PhotoGraphics is there to capture it. Looking at my own ad, reading this slogan has an immeasurable meaning to me. After Robert and I met, I was out photographing an event, and ran into Robert again, having my camera in hand, I snapped a pic of him! Then we had began emailing each other. Exactly one week later, I was out photographing another event. Neither of us knowing having a clue the other was there. As I had my camera sitting on a tripod, awaiting the perfect moment to snap the picture I glanced up to see Robert sitting on a curb about four feet from me! Looking at me! After completing the photo, I walked over to see what he was up to. After talking for a few minutes, I snapped a pic of him. (The reddish color pic below in the blog with a huge smile on his face!It's actually one of my favorite pix of him! Hanging out later that night, I took another cool pic of Robert (Haven't posted that pic yet, but I may) Recently, I've been so busy with work, I have slacked a bit on taking photo's of my personal life and the boys. Robert and I however, had some time one evening when boys were with my Dad and took all the beautiful portraits that I have posted to my website, slideshows, blog, and myspace.
"Now, reading this slogan, It so much meaning to me personally. I thank my LORD for crossing my path with Robert's, and for the times I had my camera in hand enabling me to capture these very special moments in my own life."
I guess this is my own testimonial...
A big Thanks to Hype Advertising www.redhype.com for branding my company with this slogan! I also would like to thank Hype advertising who also designed and had these beautiful cards printed for Robert's family and I to pass out to all who know and love him. I know many people appreciated these cards, and I am greatful for all that you've done and do for me and Manna PhotoGraphics.
<< Home